can visualize Open Inventor models on a GeoWall/AGAVE set-up.
This zip file contains the executable, some dlls, configuration files
sample datasets. The program launches two windows placed side-by-side
the same data. The data can be a single Inventor model or a flipbook
Distributions supported :
- Immersaview has been tested on Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
Version 0.0b June 5, 2002
How to install Immersaview:
1. Click on the downloaded file. Unzip the file and extract the
contents to C:
(or location of your choice)
Compiling Immersaview :
- You will need Microsoft Visual Studio 6 to build Immersaview.
- You should install the Coin3d and simage libraries (http://www.coin3d.org)
and the fltk library (http://www.fltk.org) [recommend version
- Add the include and library paths for Coin3d, simage, glut
Use Tools->Options->Directories to do this.
- Click on immersaview.dsw and build the distribution. The active
configuration is the release version.