- SAGE: provides ultra-high-resolution displays fed by data streamed over ultra-high-speed networks from distantly located visualization and storage servers.
- GeoWall2: cost-effectively serves Geoscience applications that require greater display resolution and visualization capacity
- LambdaCam: a real-time screen capture and distribution utility for cluster driven tiled-displays.
- Electro: an application development environment designed for use on both cluster-driven tiled displays and desktop systems.
- OptIPuter: a powerful distributed cyberinfrastructure to support data-intensive scientific research and collaboration.
- Advanced Networking Research: at EVL.