Changes in CAVE Library Version 2.5.2 (installed 21 September 1995)
- Added Scramnet distribution method. Uses ScramnetMemBase, MemSize,
RegBase, & RegSize config options.
- Added CAVEMalloc() shared memory allocator. Can allocate from
normal SGI shared memory or from Scramnet (selected by SharedMemory
configuration). CAVEMallopt() can be used to set the size of the
shared memory arena.
- Added TCP distribution method. Requires DistribTCPMaster &
DistribTCPPort config options.
- Added CAVEHalt() function - same as CAVEExit(), except does not
exit. Tells all child processes to exit and resets displays.
- If environment variable CAVEDEBUGCONFIG is set to "OFF", CAVE
configuration data will not be printed when a program starts.
Last modified 21 September 1995.