Dave's Software Archive
- bergen - a very basic sound server &
- Softimage in Performer - a Performer DSO library for
loading Softimage models.
- libwave - a library for rendering Wavefront
objects in GL.
- dmovie - a variation on SGI's "movie" program,
with frame rate control, and some other simple features. Useful for
recording animations on video.
- libdcu - a library of C++ utility classes for
CAVE applications. Includes classes for working with sounds,
transformations, and bounding volumes.
- image tools - a collection of small tools
for manipulating SGI format images. Sort of an extension to Paul
Haeberli's imgtools suite.
- ptolemy - an IrisGL program which renders
images on a globe, with optional "Spaceballs" display mode.
- libdave - my personal library of miscellaneous
function. Not particularly special in itself, but some of the above
programs call functions from it.
Last modified 4 November 1997.
Dave Pape, email@example.com