The expectation is that you answer as many of the
"critical ten questions" as you can at this point.
- What is the problem? (in the theoretical debate, the world)
- Who cares? (an argument about its importance)
- What have others done? (the literature review, but pointed as an argument)
- What is your approach? (your general approach, the new idea)
- What are you going to do explicitly? (your operationalization, investigation)
- What will happend? (or did happen, if you have results)
- What does this mean? (in terms of answering the problem)
- Who cares? (in what was is this important)
- Where will you publish these results?
- What will you be doing in 5 years?