Short And Sweet Bio About Me
I spend most of my time programming. I kind of work for two places,
Argonne National Laboratories
Electronic Visualization Laboratory (EVL)doing scientific visualizations
in virtual reality.
- Here's a virtual me
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality at Argonne National Labs
- Co-founder of a VR company
- Clubs/Dancing I'm usually at some House/Techno/Industrial/Alterantive type of club.
- Foreign Film I'm fotunate enough to live near several fine movie theaters, including
Facets, Music Box, Three Penny, and Fine Arts, where they're always showing something worth seeing.
- Sailing (Yacht Racing) On the weekends I race on a Mumm 30. Here's some pics of us racing in Annapolis (we're bow #22). That port crosser almost didn't make it.
- Roller Blading, Bike riding and just about anything else with wheels.
- Yoga Yoga's a new venture for me. But I've quickly fallen in love with it.
Of the variety of activities I do, I never feel more energetic and alive then I do when I leave yoga class. And I never would've belived it without experiencing it for myself. Unfortunately with all the sailing I do in the summer I leave it as a winter activity.