May 9th, 1999 - June 21st, 1999
Categories: Multimedia, VR Art
EVL students took part in this exhibition of digital and electronic media art curated by Paul Hertz of Northwestern University.
Margaret Dolinsky displayed a series of ImmersaGrams, autostereo stills documenting her virtual reality artwork.
EVL also showcased a number of virtual reality applications on an ImmersaDesk installation from May 9th through May 20th. Works included:
- Poverty Island with Video Skies (Dan Sandin)
- The Thing Growing (Josephine Anstey, Dave Pape, Sam Thongrong, Joseph Alexander, Muhammad Ali Khan)
- Dimension (YaLu Lin)
- Historiae Naturalis (Dave Pape)
- On the Revolution of Spheres (for Ptolemy) (John Landry)
- Silk Road Cave Shrines, 1998 (Sam Thongrong, Maggie Rawlings, Mohammed Ali Khan, Ya Lu Lin, Jason Leigh, Harlan Wallach)